A glass door installation steps
A thick glass door is usually a decorative door with your thickness of 12 mm or even more. It is generally consisting of two parts: the movable fan and the fixed glass. The door frame is divided into stainless steel, copper and aluminum alloy. 1 Before the development is completed, check whether the elevation on the ground and the height with the structure at the top with the door frame meet the form requirements. Determine the position from the door frame and the way to install the glass. Choose the glass in line with the design requirements. Completed profile door frame, confine groove, plate and goblet glue, floor spring, lumber screw, self-tapping screw and also other auxiliary materials.
2 Installation points of fixed door frame coarse glass (1) Release and positioning According to the design requirements, the position belonging to the door frame is introduced, and the fixed along with movable part installation manipulate lines are determined.
(2) The width belonging to the stainless steel limit groove limit groove within the top of the installation door frame really should be greater than the cup thickness of 2~4mm, along with the groove depth is 10~20mm.
(3) Install the metal veneer on the ground first, then glue the s / s panel to the picket side. The aluminum alloy square tube might be fixed on the body column with an aluminum corner code, or can be fixed on the embedded embedded part by screws.
(4) Reduce glass (usually pre-cut, then tempered and transported on the site for installation). The dimensions with the bottom, middle and top in the actual volume should become measured, and the cut size of the minimum size of the glass width need to be selected. If the dimensions measured inside the upper, middle and lower will be the same, the size can be cut, the width is below the measured size of Two to three mm, and the height is less than 3 to 5 mm. For the slice glass, the chamfered edging should be carried out on that four sides by hand-held oil-coated natural stone, with a chamfer bigger of 2 mm.
(5) Install the glass using a glass suction cup to be able to lift the thick tumbler up, insert the thick glass plate into your limit groove at the most notable of the door frame, and then place it around the bottom bracket so the fact that edge of the thicker glass plate just seals the side. The stainless steel trim from the frame column faces the particular seam.
(6) The glass is fixed to the bottom bracket and the pressure clamp strip is actually installed, about 4mm far from the thick glass menu. Then apply the universal glue to the strip and stick the stainless steel plate on the strip.
(7) Inject the glass seal towards the top limit groove plus the bottom support, and inject the insulated glass glue into the joint between the thick glass as well as frame column, so that this glass glue forms the uniform straight line along at the gap. Finally, scrape off the excess glass glue along with wipe the glue that has a clean cloth. When solid glass is butted, the joint must be kept at a way away of 2~3mm. The thick glass edge has to be chamfered. After the two thick glass are positioned and fixed, the glass glue can be used to inject into the particular gap. After filling, the thick glass is crammed. Squeeze the glass glue upon both sides and wipe the glue which includes a clean cloth.
3 The installation point from the movable door leaf thick glass The thick cup movable door leaf has no door frame. The opening and closing on the movable door leaf is realized through the hardware hinged to top of the and lower rails on the frame.
(1) Floor spring mounting ground spring is definitely automatic door closing apparatus installed under various front door fans.
(2) Mark top of the and lower rails in the door leaf, and fix the pin hole plate with the rotation pin and this rotation shaft connection plate of the floor spring by the wire. Refer to the installation instructions emotionally involved with the ground spring merchandise for installation.
(3) Drill the holes within the door handle (usually forced to be processed when paying for thick glass). Note which the height dimension of your thick glass should are the mounting portion that is inserted on the upper and lower side rails. Usually the cut measurement of thick glass really should be less than about 5mm involving measurement size for change.